Books / Style Guide

Style Guide

Style Guide

Get the best from your personal style program, and make remembering your recommendations easier by ordering a MenofStyle style guide. 

This full colour guide contains all the general information and style images from the program.  Please note: the images will not  necessarily be the ones online at this moment as the online images change regularly.

Simply print off your Personal Report and highlight your Style Guide and you'll be ready to hit the shops!

Don't Miss Out: The Style Guide is available at a discount price if purchased at the same time as your Style program.

 

GBP £ 20.00

 
The Polished Professional ebook

The Polished Professional ebook

  • Do you leave others with the impression you intended?
  • Are you remembered for all the right reasons?
  • What do people say about you when you are not present?

Your attitude, confidence, people skills, etiquette and body language are all just as important as your visual image in getting you to the top and sustaining your position once there.

This manual is essential reading for men who want to make it all the way.

 

GBP £ 17.00

 
The 80/20 Makeover Paperback

The 80/20 Makeover Paperback

Based on Pareto's Principle that you wear only 20% of your clothes while the other 80% are barely looked at. This powerful little book imparts tips and exercises that help YOU gain the most from your wardrobe so the interview becomes a job, the lunch meeting becomes a deal and the blind date, your wife! Confidence breeds success and your clothes tell a story, so make it the right one.  

 

GBP £ 11.99

 
Does My Belly Look Big In This?

Does My Belly Look Big In This?

Over 40 and sartorially challenged? If you're unsure of what's in style, what to wear or when, then this is the perfect book for you. Image and impact go hand in hand and as 90% of a man's body is covered by his clothes, it makes sense to take active control of what is worn. Whatever your shape and size, this book can teach you how to make the right impressions in your professional and your personal life.

 

GBP £ 11.99

 
Gift Voucher

Gift Voucher

Delight someone you care for with a gift that will impact their lives for years.

Choose a certificate title:
Or Enter:
Gift Recipient Name:
Gift Recipient Email:
   
Your Name:
Your Email:
*Send date:

GBP £ 125.00

* Date you wish the gift certificate email to be
sent to recipient
A duplicate email and printable gift certificate will
also be sent to you.